Travel the world
Climb the mountains
getting women
instructions to get more ladies and afterward you go well that is exceptionally liberal of you yes it is extremely liberal of me but on the other hand it's exceptionally childish of you believe me OK got my purposes behind doing it resembles we have our patterns we have this we have that and it's dependably that mother lover that truly emerges that is the thing that you can love I'm doing my very own infant no doubt how could you get that logic like you realize what I couldn't care less what every other person is doing I'm on this poop like you said a ton regarding relatives not concurring with a variety of business thoughts that you had yet you're similar to fuck and I'm going to get it done you comprehend what give me what gives you that valor to sort of remain solitary you know well it was a man really it was screwing your guide right mono Manu yes screwing like I said I that was screen Bo so I gotten this man and together until I met him I was exceptionally very stressed over everyone the idea about me I was really prepared to stress over what individuals thought about me it's cash thank you it's practically similar to what's being cool at any rate what I took from what you said what's cool is being your screwing so whatever that is yes or that in light of the fact that by definition on the off chance that you're a piece of the group you're a piece of the crowd, at that point you're missing what uniqueness right however no doubt individual so's the reason it's hard to act naturally while the group doesn't need you to act naturally the group needs you to resemble them so at that point in the event that you begin to express your independence by definition it's called singularity to individualize to go one individual one from the crowd now the crowd is going to put a ton of weight on you right gracious definitely by definition they're the crowd they're the larger part and you need to truly differ with the dominant part to be an individual else you wouldn't be the individual you'd be the lion's share right or the crowd so you when you work out the recipe it bodes well that why each individual is assaulted on the grounds that by definition it resembles on the off chance that one cell in your body begin to act independent from anyone else or one resembled I'm most imperative right that sort of poo occurs so when we do that in our gatherings or our family and our companions as we grown up we turn into an individual the gathering assaults and says no I don't think so you know yet here's there's a there's a there's a there's a legitimate rationale to that for me see from the age of zero to the age of seven or ten in the event that you demand your distinction and everyone concurs with you will make it how the hellfire are you a person when it takes more established individuals and someone to think about you yet right then you get to a specific point and you overlook all that crap and you imagine like you made it without anyone else did it make you without anyone else trick no doubt I see the two sides yet I believe what's most critical is to remain a person inside the understandings of the gathering OK so you need to pick what bunches you have a place with dependent on the qualities they hold the general population you're around check their qualities since when you circumvent them somewhat thank you you'll lose your distinction so in case I will be a piece of any gathering I need to do some degree surrender singularity and be amass which is definitely not an awful inclination it's a nice sentiment really we like to play in groups and have companions and things like that that is not an issue the issue is the point at which the gathering's qualities don't coordinate your qualities currently it's messed up so the best approach to do it is your qualities coordinate the gathering's qualities then in that assemble you locate your individual method for communicating those alright b-ball crew OK no doubt there's the forward there's the point monitor these are on the whole extraordinary positions or in any group activity right yet they all must be restricted to their positions they should be kept to the furthest reaches of the court must be kept they can't keep running with the ball so these are the tenets of limits that they all play under yet their uniqueness is shown in the manner in which they play the amusement we should see that so we as people we can't go thoroughly free it's a falsehood so you should pick the principles and limits that you live by like samurai live with incredible code right Yogi's live with a code Zen priests live with a code military craftsmen Marines have a code directly there's codes in poo and individuals with codes improve the situation than individuals without cause yet code is another word for limit right so undesirable everyone needs to be free and have no limits another end without codes you have you don't have anything yet pick your garments give your samurai your samurai adhere to that poo regardless of whether you're a criminal you're a cheat adhere to that poo simply be whatever the screw it is you are so you inside are not messed up you need to fuck up a hoodlum don't get him in the event that you need to fuck up a hoodlum give him that taking isn't right so he's a smidgen detainee for that cuz now no doubt never him to trust that everytime he takes he's accomplishing something truly wrong the minute that happens he's not going to be a decent criminal any longer and he'll get himself captured genuine quick precisely why since he's crossed codes you get it so high don't cost codes yet then abruptly I have a snapshot of edification I simply have like the most fantastic arrangement on there no doubt I have a snapshot of like I need to peruse you the code new code so I glance around for anyone before me who had this thought previously and I checked their codes and after that I comprehend why they had those codes all of a sudden goodness poo when it says a shrewd man crosses this an astute man is wary outs who says he's careful as a man who strolls in a touchy situation is careful when I originally perused that quite a while prior I truly abhorred that entry and that is one reason stood insane mindful I'm definitely not mindful man I'm wild as screwing anything cool got it then I have this snapshot of illumination over yonder and after that I that section rings a bell and I'm similar to gracious poo I get it what is reflection man approach to you well this is an uncommon sort of contemplation called supernatural contemplation it's a real system you can find it so the issue with contemplation is everyone's pondering except no one's ruminating what they utilize the word thinking to discuss thinking OK say thanks to I had a sweetheart of mine she wanted to state when I originally got with her she wanted to state I'm going to go mull over that a little better I mean I endure it for like the initial two weeks with a short time later like alright she utilize that word any longer alright you're not reflecting all you're supposing about it a ton OK that is not pondering what and there's I realize I said alright what did you take in a strategy from on the grounds that it's a procedure it's reflection is a thing that dislike an it's not something you sort of found without anyone else's input except if you're Buddha or some poo right yet it doesn't end up like I'm going to go contemplate which implies I'm going to go think about this thing so shot and dental contemplation is a method that is a mystery strategy gone down from educator to understudy you can find it yet you can't discover much on it except if somebody's pilfering poo which I don't care for those individuals yet do you sense that you disappeared to some place no consultant any longer I need to give the system away so I can yet on the off chance that it was simply brother no doubt at first strolling through dividers right presently strolling through water yet here's the thing it isn't so much that that is we should not give the strategy so much credit OK the issue I've generally had in my life how about we clarify this idea which really gained from the maker of the method he said something like this interpretation you read that you read a page it's not the data in the page the cognizance peruses that data OK it's the span of the awareness then that takes a gander at the blossom for instance what does God find in a bloom now ROG is talkin now how about we not give it credit again where it's not do as I give the correct credit and I additionally assume my very own praise so what might God find in a bloom that you and I don't see or what is a flower vendor see that you and I don't see in light of the fact that a flower vendor takes a gander at a similar bloom uniquely in contrast to you and I do well shouldn't something be said about a craftsman who draws blooms what does he see now you see we take a similar bloom and we give it diverse perspectives on our side diverse cognizance and all of a sudden one individual can take a gander at a blossom and end up edified mm-gee well every other person missed it so was it the bloom no it was not the blossom goodness you all spilled it [Music] it's practically similar to so it's practically similar to it's not about the procedure it's about heard it's about you look my coach in getting ladies his puzzle the person who had the secret technique and his protege one of his piece of his darlings Matador what folks encouraged me what I realize OK thank you well they began me off endeavored to give me the base and I recall when I read the book the riddle technique I had such huge numbers of minutes where I needed to close the book sort of glance around into void space and go individuals have perused this book before the end result for those individuals I mean the appropriate response is directly here it's correct screwing here there is the calculation there is the math there's the math of how to get a lady and I would resemble hold up what this book resembled smash hit where are these individuals where do they go then a similar thing happened when I ran over same thing happen each time run over something ground-breaking I simply realize you realize as of late like I said in the most recent month or two I've had an absolutely new procedure of otherworldliness and it's been I mean outside of Scientology which was didn't acquaint with me an excessive number of years back my cash in reality outside of that which winds up being the most dominant otherworldliness of experience so far in planet Earth outside of that and I continue saying outside that since I'm not in contact with it any longer you know this better approach for living for me has been the most dominant profound arousing for me ever and over the most recent three weeks I can't reveal to you what I experience how much changes occur once a day at this moment so yet here's the thing when I went over this data I again completed one of
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment