Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I need to indicate you all how a lot of cash I made in the period of January on YouTube without making recordings and I'll demonstrate you precisely what I mean by that in only a second yet before I would I simply like to demonstrate to you my Adsense account several you all have requested to see my adsense account so here it is as should be obvious 19 thousand one hundred and forty two dollars in the long stretch of January and it says February here in light of the fact that Google Adsense and YouTube pay the sequential month from the month that the cash was really earned so I made this 19,000 in the long stretch of January and it demonstrates January in my YouTube examination for that nineteen thousand anyway he gets really paid to me in February on February 21st it commonly stacks here in Adsense on the fifteenth of consistently so as you all can see $19,000 and in the event that we go to the month prior to that December which was really the period of November $27,000 in the period of November $19,000 thirteen thousand dollars sixteen thousand ten thousand as should be obvious I've made reliably more than ten thousand dollars practically all through the entire year of 2018 aside from April May here made around six thousand dollars yet as should be obvious I begun making sense of precisely what to do and as should be obvious I've kept it more than ten thousand dollars for every month since the period of June of 2018 and as should be obvious in January which should be the low month folks January should be where you don't profit on YouTube yet as you all can see I made $19,000 in the long stretch of January without making recordings and I'm going to demonstrate to you what I mean by that one moment here and I really discovered some new precedent channels to demonstrate you folks however seeing this directly here yet as you all can check whether we go the whole distance back to August of 2015 I've made just 71 dollars that month yet as you all can see it went as much as a hundred dollars and forty dollars a hundred dollars I didn't generally realize what I was doing and I wish I knew the things that I knew right now in light of the fact that as you folks can see I before long got it up - or in October of 2016 - more than 12,000 dollars and that was insane to me at the time and after that it returned down and afterward I was pondering what was I fouling up yet I made sense of it and as you all can see the income shot back up again and I've reliably possessed the capacity to make more than ten thousand dollars per month on YouTube without transferring recordings currently I'm not in the least saying that you should simply transfer arbitrary recordings to YouTube and you're going to profit you need to comprehend what you're doing and there's a ton of things that I wish I recognized what I was doing at the outset and I do have a course at the connection in the depiction in the event that you folks are keen on the careful strategy that I utilize the accurate best specialties that I really use to profit on YouTube without making recordings presently given me a chance to demonstrate to you what I mean by not notwithstanding influencing recordings in actuality I to have some new model channels to demonstrate you all here so here's the main precedent channel I needed to indicate you all this channel is called mr. Wolfe and what this channel basically does is simply transfer arrangement recordings of things like 25 optical figments produced using shadow ten people you will have a hard time believing exists and what this channel does is simply find other individuals' recordings they set up them together into their own video that resembles 2 to 4 minutes in length and afterward they transfer it to YouTube utilizing misleading content thumbnails and titles and I check there are advertisements on their video so they're making a great deal of cash doing this so as should be obvious this video ten months back six hundred forty thousand perspectives one year prior four hundred fifty eight thousand perspectives these perspectives compare to cash in light of the fact that the ABS get put on their recordings and they're ready to make a ton of cash doing this yet as should be obvious we can't generally observe any of their insights here on the grounds that their supporters are set to private however I have some more channels pulled up here that really show what number of endorsers and show what number of perspectives these channels are getting and it's completely crazy so this channel is known as the best and as should be obvious 3.5 million endorsers this channel isn't even that old folks 3.5 million endorsers they transfer a video each and every day and as should be obvious four days back just 12,000 perspectives you may state how are they making any cash getting along this now the appropriate response is that they have such a large number of old recordings that continue getting more perspectives and the more recordings they transfer it just mixes over itself so on the off chance that we go into their social edge investigation directly here as you all can see this channel is getting a hundred thousand perspectives 200 thousand perspectives a hundred thousand perspectives five million perspectives in a solitary day as should be obvious the assessed profit of that is somewhere in the range of 1.2 and 20 thousand dollars so they in any event made ten thousand dollars on that day which is totally crazy yet by and large here it would appear that they're making around two hundred dollars per day on the grounds that as should be obvious you all for a fact that number is directly about amidst those two numbers there so another channel that is doing this is called americano and on the off chance that we go to the recordings directly here as should be obvious they do precisely the same sort of recordings like I discovered a doll proceeding onward camera now these recordings require somewhat more altering since they really complete a voiceover over the recordings yet I was demonstrating to you this mr. wolf channel since he does no voiceovers no nothing he just clasps together a pack of other individuals' recordings and they get a great deal of perspectives however this americano channel really does what I would prescribe completing a voice over the recordings since then you can say it's reasonable use so as you all can check whether they're transferring the video consistently and on the off chance that we go to their social cutting edge details directly here this channel is making between two thousand and thirty thousand dollars for each month so they're at any rate making fifteen thousand dollars per month and once you get to this point folks and you begin profiting you can really employ individuals and agent them to really influence the recordings for you so this individual to can really appoint another person to do the voiceovers another person to discover the recordings another person to basically do everything and let me simply demonstrate to you a case of one of their recordings here so on the off chance that we sort by most prevalent how about we see which video of theirs really got the most perspectives their most well known video is this strange island shows up out of the blue transfer just a half year prior it has 2.5 million perspectives and in the event that we click on the video here it's only a cluster of stock film and a group of pictures and recordings all crushed together pictures and recordings they didn't make all assemble all finished with a voiceover and it got 2.5 million perspectives that is a ton of perspectives and perhaps likens to a ton of cash now on the off chance that you would prefer not to do this specific specialty I have another specialty I'd like to indicate you all and it's really the Technische as should be obvious this channel directly here called quantum Tech HD 2.1 million supporters in the event that we go to their social sharp edge wounds directly here you all are going to be totally overwhelmed by this somewhere in the range of 25,000 and 400 thousand dollars for every month folks well that is completely crazy totally staggering this channel is making by my appraisals no less than two hundred thousand dollars for every month dependent on what my channels make and what socialblade says I can let you know folks that burr is directly around amidst these two numbers so they're making at any rate $200,000 every month by my evaluations that is totally crazy and as should be obvious this channel gets two million two million two million four million five million perspectives in a solitary day and as should be obvious the assessed income is between two thousand and twenty two thousand dollars in a solitary day folks that is completely crazy and in the event that I show you folks a few recordings that they make the kinds of recordings that this channel delivers as you folks can see it innovative laborers that are on another dimension new creations that are on another dimension a ton of these are named precisely the same thing they simply put diverse thumbnails on them and in the event that we click on one of these recordings like an arbitrary video here new developments that are on another dimension number 15 so this is the fifteenth video they produce of new developments that are on another dimension and in the event that we watch this video here as you all can see it there's no voice overs on this video that all it is music and afterward they find other individuals' recordings and they set up it together into their own video that ensure it's more extended than 10 minutes which you'll need to ensure you do that since then you can put numerous advertisements on the video and profit that route as you all can see they discovered these innovations and that you may ask like where would i be able to discover innovations like this I don't have the foggiest idea where to begin looking they really demonstrate to you the connections regarding where they got every one of these recordings and concerning where they found every one of these innovations so you can go to quantum Tech D you can locate the careful innovations that they appear in the video and afterward they likewise move merchandise too which is simply one more salary source what's more yet what I encourage you all is the way to profit exclusively with Adsense with youtube itself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib