Travel the world
Climb the mountains
making money
buy in and crush that warning belt since I share with every one of the tips traps and procedures that I use to develop this dead channel from zero to thousands of endorsers and turned into a YouTube accomplice simply an issue of months and in the event that you need a yell out or you simply need to share your channel and a remark beneath proceed a portion of my recordings get a huge number of perspectives so I trust it encourages you out no doubt we should get into this in this video I'm going to show the best way to make a huge number of dollars a month directly here on YouTube without making your own substance and it's genuine and I'll demonstrate you confirmation here in a moment Lee you've most likely previously observed recordings and channels that are doing this yet you didn't have an inkling how they were pulling off it and essentially they're doing accumulation clasps of a wide range of other individuals' substance and I'll clarify how this functions so the primary thing we do on the off chance that we go up to the pursuit box and you type in something like best five frightening thrill rides or whatever how about we look through that you're going to see a wide range of these assemblages and you're going to see this is their supporter tally these are genuine channels they have huge amounts of supporters they're not getting restricted by YouTube and they're clearly sharing a cluster of other substance simply arranging them into single video and posting on their channel so allows take a gander at for example this one here 3.7 million supporters this one video got 46 million perspectives so how they're pulling off this is there's something many refer to as Creative Commons perhaps you've known about it perhaps you haven't yet this is directly from Google bolster I'll put a connection to this in the depiction yet fundamentally clarifies that Creative Commons is the directly to reuse other individuals' substance as different youtubers transfer their substance they have an alternative to choose it as a Creative Commons permit letting you know yet feel free to reuse it on the off chance that they don't it will default into standard licenses you've presumably seen this in on the off chance that you at any point read the portrayal there's a wide range of various permitting so how about we feel free to complete an inquiry genuine fast just to demonstrate to you what I mean so suppose you needed to complete a best alarming rollercoaster video while you do is go up here and type in unnerving rollercoaster and now on the off chance that we go up here to channel and, at that point we go here to highlights directly here there it is Creative Commons simply need to tap on this current it will sift through so just recordings that are recorded as Creative Commons License are here so how about we check whether that is genuine allows simply click on this one directly here we'll delay it genuine speedy now on the off chance that we look down here and show progressively Creative Commons Attribution permit reuse permitted so we should feel free to return up here and a few seconds I'll demonstrate to you some salary verification for a portion of these youtubers yet here's the following thing that is somewhat critical how about we return to a built up one what about best 5 gaming so on the off chance that we take a gander at best 5 gaming they have just about a million endorsers how about we click on one of their recordings and we're going to stop that and look at a few things so as should be obvious they are an accomplice they are getting paid each time someone watches this and they've gotten 166 thousand perspectives just on this only one and we'll look at their data of social plates and get a thought what they're making here in a second yet in the event that we look here you're going to see a few things YouTube recordings included and they have them all and they're disclosing to you watch and sub to every one of them so directly here they're giving them they're refering to where they got this data from which is a great idea to do the other thing that you need to make sure to do in regarding Creative Commons is don't simply get recordings and reupload them snatch them and re-transfer them you're going to need to assemble arrangements by getting isolated recordings simply like I indicated you know startling rollercoaster rides or whatever experience separated by Creative Commons discover 5 or 10 whatever your rundown measure you need you're simply going to alter them together we'll discuss that here in a second and afterward I would dispose of all the sound that if there's any melodies or anything like that you know whether it's simply the sound of the video itself like the exciting ride and individuals shouting that is alright yet in the event that they have some sort of music playing overlaid I wouldn't utilize that I would make a point to dispose of that sound and put my very own music on there simply YouTube's free ambient sounds or copyright free rascal mood melodies I should state play that over best and you can likewise include some critique however you need to adjust the video to make it fairly your own you can't simply repost other individuals' substance it's simply one more layer of insurance to help so I would prescribe doing this on an equitable to give it a shot I will do that I'm anticipating completing a contextual analysis on this so keep an eye on in the portrayal underneath this video to check whether I have it done yet and I will impart to you my outcomes so search for that interface on the whole and preeminent all you need to do on the off chance that you were anticipating doing this is go to google and you can type in youtube to mp4 converter and it's going to raise a pack of them and all you need to do that is get the connection from the YouTube video you need to utilize that is obviously under the Creative Commons permit place it in here produce the mp4 ensure you pick four put the connection in here begin it will download you a mp4 of that video and after that you can do that you realize the five unique recordings make your very own there's free programming out there free screen catch programming free altering programming I have Premiere Pro on my PC and I additionally have Camtasia so those aren't free in the event that you can swing it those are decent to utilize yet you can locate some free altering programming and some free screen catch programming the motivation behind why I state free screen catch programming is you can likewise complete somewhat snappier just by account your screen and catching the video and after that simply altering it from that point yet how about we take a gander at a portion of the pay that is conceivable with this so I just demonstrated you we had who was it I got there 40 stacked up here better believe it top 5 gaming that was the one that we simply looked at on the off chance that you take a gander at best 5 gaming again they got not exactly a million endorsers nearly there so it's a settled channel it's been around for some time over the most recent 30 days forty point eight million perspectives and this is what amount dependent on their perspectives socialblade is evaluating them to make on the top of the line a hundred and sixty three thousand dollars per month on the low end ten thousand dollars per month ten thousand two hundred generally in the event that we look down here you can look at their view tallies over a million perspectives for each day supporter include bringing a normal of eight thousand eight hundred and some-odd endorsers daily to this so this channel is exploding they're profiting and that is everything they're doing as such now on the off chance that you intend to do this make certain to do your very own examination on Creative Commons ensure you pursue the principles and I would even recommend doing this on an alternate channel on the off chance that you have one channel that is are now settled spare this for an alternate channel make sure to get a check in the depiction and I'll complete a contextual analysis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment